At Genesis Wealth Planning, we believe it’s important that clients have full transparency on our fees.
- Our model allows us to work with clients from all financial backgrounds.
- We have no minimum account size, income or net worth requirement.
- You have the flexibility of working with us on an ongoing basis or a one-time, as-needed basis.
- We help clients with investment management, financial planning, or both.
- We offer a no-charge introductory meeting to determine how to customize your plan and investment strategy based on your needs.
- Many clients engage us for both investment management and financial planning.
- We may waive some or all of your financial planning or investment management fees if you engage us for both services on an ongoing basis.
Fees for investment management are between 0.30% to 0.90% per year based on the value of your portfolio. Fees will be calculated and billed quarterly, in advance.
We believe costs are a main driver of portfolio returns. While you can’t control market movements, you can control your costs. We are an independent firm and do not receive commissions for selling products or receive payments from fund companies. Because our fees are based on the value of your portfolio, we align our interests with the interests of our clients. Your assets are held at a world class custodian, TD Ameritrade.
Financial planning is offered on an ongoing retainer basis or hourly planning for clients that do not require financial planning on an ongoing basis. During our introductory meeting, a firm quote is provided based on the scope of the engagement and complexity of your financial situation.